TERMS & CONDITIONS
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, "Us" and “KCastAuthor”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing United States Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The website may contain advertisements and/or links to third party companies and/or their websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the content on such third party websites or their claims. We are not responsible for the content of linked third party websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites or their companies.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages
- The website and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. the company, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Specifically, the Company, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and currentness of information contained on the website, or communications provided on or through the use of the website.
- This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by the Company. We are not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by the Company of the website or the content thereof.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory or common law rights as a consumer are affected.
Shipping Policy & Liability
Use of the KCastAuthor Website and the purchase of goods therein constitutes Your acceptance of the Company’s shipping policy. You are responsible for the costs associated with shipping purchased goods. The Company is responsible for any liability arising out of transportation of purchased goods from its warehouse to the place of shipment, i.e. United States Postal Service. You hereby agree to assume responsibility for damage, lost, stolen or misplaced goods, which may arise or occur during the transportation/shipment of the goods from the place of shipment. Costs of shipping may change at any time without prior notice.
Notification of Changes
Choice of Law
The law of the State of Oregon shall apply to the aforementioned Agreement.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or purchase of goods and/or use of the website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© KCastAuthor.com 2014-2017. All Rights Reserved.